The Division of Gynecology at the Jo Ann Medical Center is functioning since 2018. The JAMC Gynecology service includes all aspects of routine gynecology care, with a focus of wellness and prevention. The JAMC Gynecological service provides diagnostic and treatment a wide range of gynecological pathologies for patients in every stage of life:
· Pediatric gynecology;
· Adult gynecology;
· Family planning.
Conditions we treat:
· Abnormal uterine bleeding (all age groups);
· Amenorrhea – primary and secondary;
· Nyperprolactinemia - Hyperprolactinemia
· The Polycystic ovary syndrome;
· Endometrial polyp;
· Uterine fibroids;
· Premenstrual syndrome;
· Painful menstruation (algomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea);
· The pathology of the uterine cervix – Cervical dysplasia;
· Menupausal syndrome
The Gynecological department at the Jo Ann Medical Center is headed by Dr. Eter Margalitadze –Children and adult’s Gynecologist –Endosurgery.