The Anesthesia Department of the Jo Ann University Hospital provides a full range of anesthesiology services:
· Anesthesia of newborns - resuscitation;
· Pediatric anesthesia - resuscitation;
· Adult anesthesia resuscitation.
The highly qualified team of anesthesiologists and resuscitators of Jo Ann University Hospital provides a safe and high-standard service, based on the guidelines and protocols of leading European and American clinics:
We offer anesthesia for the following surgical or interventional procedures:
· Surgery for congenital heart defects;
· Adult cardiac surgery;
· General surgery for children and adults;
· Anesthesiology for Otorhinolaryngologyinterventions;
· Anesthesiology in a catheterization laboratory;
· Anesthesiology in aarrhythmology laboratory;
· Ambulatory anesthesia (transesophageal ultrasound of the heart, computed tomography study)
Our team works using high-tech and modern medical equipment and high-quality pharmaceutical preparations.