A highly qualified and experienced specialists will serve you.
The pediatric service of the Jo Ann University Hospital delivers planned outpatient services for patients aged 0-18 years. It provides supervision to ensure a child’s normal physical, mental and emotional development.
Pediatric services at the Jo Ann University Hospital include:
- Monitoring of the development and health of children and adolescents;
- In case of a disease, patient’s assessment, examination and treatment;
- Coordination with other specialists;
- Preoperative preparation of cardiology patients;
- Education of parents to promote children's healthy diet;
- Education of parents regarding children’s and adolescents’ healthy lifestyle;
- Planning of adequate and effective preventive measures.
At the Jo Ann University Hospital dedicated professionals are taking care of children’s health in a child-friendly environment.